This is kind of gross but this is my question. Do you like or do you endure giving head to your husband? I just hate that feeling of having something in my mouth. But my DH likes that, and I do not know how to tell him that it makes me gag. How do I explain that without hurting his feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't tell him. I'm sure he doesn't really enjoy being a muff diver either but he does it for you.
    Anonymous

• Just do it. Not everyday, but IMO it's a part of sex. lol
    Anonymous

• Maybe next time you could have a little more tact and just title the question tmi and list the details separatley. I really didn't care to know about your blow job issues...
    Anonymous

• I love to do it personally.
    Anonymous

• I don't like it at all but we just endure. Don't say anything about and just do it once in a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I sometimes like it and sometimes just endure.. Honestly, I used to have THE worst gag reflex EVER! The more I "practiced" on him the better I got and don't gag nearly as often.. only time I do it deepthroating while doing toungework at the same time haha
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I hate it and think that it's disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Thats why I don't do it. I think you should just tell him or try not to get in the position where you'll have to do it.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I enjoy pleasuring my man. When he is really enjoying it and moaning it even makes me wet. On occasion I don't feel into it so I just don't do it then. I know he can tell if I am into it or not (subconscious thing.) For many people it is a turn on to pleasure their partner. Maybe you should try to look at it that way. Other than that? are you saying that you want to quit giving oral entirely? If that is the case...there is really no nice way to let him down. He will be crushed either way.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Personally, I love him and I love making him feel good. I enjoy doing it. If I didn't, I wouldn't do it. I would just tell him that it's not my thing. My SO is mature enough that he would understand. Would he be happy? Well...no, probably not. But he's an adult, he would understand and accept that that isn't going to happen for us. Whether or not he would get a blow job would not be a make or break issue in our relationship. I think, if you think it would be in yours, that you probably have bigger issues than this. Just tell him how you feel. Don't be rude about it, but just be honest and say, "look, babe, I know you enjoy this, but it's just not something I really enjoy." In the spirit of compromise, though (which I'm big on), I'd consider doing it as a special thing, maybe for his birthday, things like that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2010