OK. Ladies I need help. Son's transient blindness con't.

My son has now had three episodes of transient blindness. I have taken him to his doctor, his doctor sent us to the opthomologist. His eyes are beautiful. Completely healthy. Opthamologist sent us back to his doctor saying it is vascular. (Maybe migraines.) I am supposed to take him to the neurologist and I am waiting for his appointment. My problem is this. This happened again today...but he sat down immediatly and it went away immediatly.
Have any of you experienced this or heard of it at all? My brain is screaming TIAs and I want to give him aspirin, but the doctor said not to (which I am obeying) due to it may be a "bleeding problem" and we don't want it to be worse. What are your very educated guesses? What would YOU ask the doctor? He is 15, very fit. :/ or so we thought....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Health

• had a friend in high school that would have blind episodes... turns out he was diabetic...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yea I was thinking diabeties or blood pressure.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have been checking both today...both are normal. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010