how much weight is to much? (to lose?)

I am 11 weeks today and i have now lost 18lbs! I havent been hungrey at all! I have to make myself eat and its only been once a day if that mostly just small small things. I was 190lbs and 5 foot 8 in but i still dont find it health to lose so much! is it safe? do any of you know any drinks or something that might help? any advice other then talking to my doctor he wasnt to worried 8lbs ago

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 11:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I weighed 115 pounds and at 2 months prego I was down to 106. The doctor wasnt worried. Like you I had to make myself eat. What I did was bought carnation instant breakfast. You add a packet to milk its loaded with vitamins.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• maybe ill try that! i never had a problem with my boys i gainned 60lbs ha ha but this baby is anti food :)
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• until you hit your second trimester the docs usually arent worried. make sure you're taking your prenatal and trying to eat when you have the urge. I've lost 20lbs and I'm 20weeks with number two. my socs arent worried because the baby is growing just fine and Im taking my prenatals. Your body will regulate itself!
    szeimetz

Answer by szeimetz at 12:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I went to mexico when I was 8 weeks pregnant and got sick and couldnt eat anything I ended up losing 25lbs and the doctor wasn't concerned because she knew I'd gain it back in the months to come
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2010