Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ruined door

We had someone over at our house today that we needed to leave and they wouldn't so my husband threatened to call the police and this person became very angry and ended up punching a hole in a bedroom door. We need to have it fixed, and I assume the entire door will need to replaced. How do we go about it? We don't want to get in trouble with the property management and end getting evicted. What do we do?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I Would tell hte property manager and tell them you will replace the door or pay to have it replaced

    Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

  • Buy a new one? I mean its not hard taking a door off and putting another one on. Look on LOWES or Home depot they have tons of doors, im sure you can find one that looks like the one you have.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

  • I'd buy a new one and replace it then sue his butt in small claims court to pay you back for the damage.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

  • If you want to sue it would be good if you got a police report.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

  • I assume you don't want to press charges on this person?? Go to Home Depo and see if they have a do-it-yourself guide. They might even have it online. Good luck!

    Answer by Adelicious at 12:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2010