VOTE FOR COLTON

I'm trying to win a cover shoot and scholorship for my son, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would go to the link below, and click "like" under the pictures you like and would consider voting for. by NO MEANS do you need to vote if you don't like the picture, Im not trying to gain votes, Im honestly just trying to get people to vote honestly.
there at 6 pictures in the album so choose which ones you like, and click "like" next to the photo!
feel free to make comments, or give words of encourgment!
All votes are greatly appreciated!

Coltons photo contest.

Gallery Link: http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/ab-cover-contest-2010/1589000039/

Judi and Colton

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 11:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend did something like this, but I couldn't vote without putting in my cell phone number. Is this like that?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• NOOO, they wont ask u ANYTHING, u click "like" for each picutre, and thats it, no pop ups, no games, no viruses. Its though Parents Magizine weekly. not some randome site!
    but VERY good question, I wouldnt want ppl to think it was a virus, or stupid silly crap.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2010