Does anyone have a 2month old that sleeps alot?

My daughter sleeps a lot. Her naps are about an hour long and when she wakes she eats and plays briefly then back to sleep. I feel that she should be awake longer and play more.. Help! (1st time mom)

BellaMae

Asked by BellaMae at 12:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They are supposed to sleep for like 18 hours. LOl they are like koala bears.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Oh yeah, my son did that until about 3 months, maybe four. Enjoy it now. As soon as he started going, he didn't stop (he's two now and has only sped up). Think about it, she's brand new and every time she's awake, she's going to notice something different. Then she's got to go back to sleep so her little head can process everything. I miss him being that little. I was exhausted but it was so nice to watch him sleep.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2010