Let's get some positive Christian vibes going on here

Whats the one phrase, bible quote, or inspirational words you use or think about when you are feeling down, out, dump and slumped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
    Deuteronomy 31:6

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• "Why so downcast, Oh my soul, put your trust in God...." (In psalms, not sure where at the moment)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Great idea : )

"Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know where I am going and how to get there."

"No, we don't know, Lord," Thomas said. "We haven't any idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 14:1-6
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." – John 14:1-4
    Mamitaocupada

Answer by Mamitaocupada at 12:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2010