Angry step son

My husband was sitting on the couch this evening and I was laying on the couch with him I was like on my belly and i had my legs across his lap,I had on like a T shirt and panties, and my dh like slid his hand up the like the back of my panties and had his hand on my buns, thats it it wasnt like he was gropping my butt or anything sexual at all. He jst slid his hand up and had iton my buns, well my steo son saw this and started screamin at me. I didnt do anything I was lying on the couch why do I deserve this, and why is he so mad at me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• seriously? what is VERY rude. and dissrespectful is. your stepson is older than 12. He knows whats going on. and you ONLY have your panties on infront of your young stepson with his father having his hands on your BUTT. even if it isnt sexual. i cant nbelieve your being that dissrespectful and walking around in your panties. UGH! i feel bad for him seriously... that really sucks because i remb when i was 12 and a new stepmom she was then to me. they did things like that. listen... you dont do that in front of your kids EVEn if it isnt sexual
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I guess I am wondering why the heck you would only wear a t-shirt and panties in an open area of the house that your step son could walk into at anytime? That sounded very sexual and I am sure to your stepson it looked very sexual and he was embarrassed and disgusted to see that. Really you should probably consider wearing clothes around your children.... My husband and I wouldn't even be in a state of undress like that in front of our young bio children. Maybe its time for you too learn some modesty?
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You should not be in that state of undress in front of his son.

Putting one's hand under the another's underwear is sexual.

You deserve this because you are being inappropriate and disrespectful to his son.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Your "husband" shouldn't have done that in the first place. Kissing ok, but your hands on your ass is still inappropriate around your children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i have a question for you, would it be o.k for your man to do that infront of your 12yrd old daughter (if you have one)? if you say yes then that explains your actions, and say alot about you, as a woman you should no better that is not cute at all you shouldn't want a child to see you that way. the fact that you went ANONYMOUS says you no that it was wrong. i would advise you to not do or be inapropiate infront of children, hell you might even be breaking some law???? or it should be AGAINST THE LAW. for real, keep that in the bedroom, dress the way you are suppose to infront of children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You hang out in front of your step son in panties? Totally inappropriate. Grow up and start having some consideration for his feelings. YOU are the kind of step mother that gives other step mothers a bad name....

And your husband has no common sense either. Poor kid.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't want to see that and I am a grown-ass woman.

Shame on you for making this out to be a problem with your step son. Have some class, lady.
    Anonymous

• Gee Whiz you ladies are harsh she had panties on, where they like full bottomed briefs, boy shorts something that covered ya up or was it like a thong. My son has seen me in full bottomed panties, guys walk around in their draws, why cany us ladies who cares its like shes in her jammies! Unless it was a thong which it dosent seem like it is, if its a thong shame on you lol!! no one NO ONE sees me in a thong lol.
    dDanaD74

Answer by dDanaD74 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Sorry, but if you have kids in your home, you need to cover your shit up. That is just nuts to do that and not expect it to upset kids. Jeeze lady get a clue. Have sex or be in panties with his hand on your ass in your room, not in the living room. Lord!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010