Stolen Mary Statue

I can't even imagine how or why someone would do this. There was a cheap statue of the Blessed Mother in a yard a few blocks away. Someone stole the statue LOL

could you even display a religious statue that has been stolen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've had someone steal my Bible a few times LOL,

I figured they could use it more than I could.
    AissasMom

Answer by AissasMom at 12:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You don't steal a bible you borrow it, even if it is for a very long time. LOL

A pastor told me his bible was stolen from his church. wow I guess however you can get the Word into their hand is fine. I think you are right, they need it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My mom has a stolen angel on her table on her front porch. My ex-bil stole it for her. He had issues but a good heart.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Much more likely that it was some teen who just did it for kicks. The notion of an "iconoclast" springs to mind a "Christian" of sorts, and if you're a Christian you know that stealing is a sin and wouldn't do something like that even if you couldn't bring yourself to respect others religious beliefs or practices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2010