what will my next baby look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• all babies are beautiful..so thats exactly what your next baby will look like!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• take your face and your husbands smash them together and it will be an ugly version of that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Wow, anon12:49, chocolate and bubbles. Go get them. Although I suppose if you smash yourself and your husband together enough times it will result in a baby... I couldn't resist. It always depends. My son looks exactly like dad so I imagine all of ours are going to look like him more than me (not a bad deal, he's handsome). My sisters and I all look exactly like my mom who looks nothing like the rest her the family. Never really know until they get here. :) Are you expecting?
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My husband and I have fun everythime we do =), that's how we made our second baby, ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Hopefully it will look like a very small human being. It would be weird if it was like, a pony or something.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• my kids both look a whole lot like my husband, my daughter does have some of my features but my son is a clone of daddy. it's hard to say, dominant and recessive genes and all that junk.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2010