What noises does your 7 month old make?

I've been told my baby seems kind of quiet. I'm just curious what sounds other babies her age are making. I'd also appreciate suggestions for getting her interested in making some noise.

jls9917

Asked by jls9917 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just talk to her and look at when you do. conversation is something that's learned. If you think that she's not where she should be in that area you shouldn't be scared to bring it up at your next dr visit. All babies are different I wouldn't worry too much.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• mine is 5.5 months old, says "mama" "nana" "baba" "dada" screams wildly, laughs all the time, makes funny little squeals all the time, however, my sisters son didnt talk until 3, like NOTHING, we actually thought he might have been deaf, but he grew out of it now (at 4) and talks ALL DDAAY LOONNG. lol
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• dont be worried. all babies learn at different stages. its unfair to look at one child who does "everything", while your child doesnt do that much. That is like comparing mothers.
    Just talk to her. Laugh with her. Read to her. Make noise.
    My son is 7 months. Screams (happily), all day long. says "maaa", "daa". spits. "yayaya". all kinds of noises. He's said "maa" since he was three months. But it is because everytime he would cry, I would say "maamama!" I spit at him, he spits back. He does what I do.
    Just try things with your daughter. Show her how fun they are, she'll want to do it real soon!!
    Good luck Mommi!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010