Hes never is this nice... should I be worried?

I've been with my boyfriend for year n a half and hes never been this nice... Its hard for me to accept it because its coming out of no where and I kinda wonder if hes doing this to cover something up... I know I shouldnt think this way but what else am I supposed to think when hes never this sweet and out of no where things change. How do I accept it more its just not what I'm used to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• If you don't think he is nice why are you with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Its not that hes not nice he is but only to a certain extent... Hes just not as sweet as hes been the last couple days... I love him to death but our relationship isnt always the best... we also have a kid together making it harder to just end things our relationship isnt horrible but this isnt normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Well Vday coming up maybe he dont want to be "boyfriend" anymore. If you get what i'm saying...my hubby was extremely sweet the days leading up to his proposal..lol..other than that IDK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• talk to him, but i do agree with 115anon--maybe he is thinking of proposing and he wants u to say yes. maybe u should wait and c if anything happens on v day?
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• first thing that came into my head, is that valentines day is coming up, and maybe he has a surprise for you...i agree with emily, wait it out and see what happens on valentines day, then go from there!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• just ask him"whatswith the nice sweet stuff suddenly" it might open up a conversation that allows you to hear WHY he isnt always so nice and then you guys can work on making it better. no it isnt easy to leave when you have a child together...but do you want your child to grow up thinking its ok to be sweet only sometimes? no of course not. your child is right now learning everything about life, thru u 2. the good...and the bad. food for thought.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• is there an update?!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• yea, now the sweetness is ovr n hes been startin fights ovr every little thing i just dont get it
    Anonymous