Has anyone every had this Happen?

Im 40 weeks and 3 days , and my due date was originally feb 10th, i have had many people in the past couple days tell me ill have her on the 13th of feb. Has anyone every had people other then your doctor tell you you will be due a certian day and have been right? Just wondering by the way, i know its just a guess and the baby will come when ready.

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think you are asking if anyone ever guessed the day that i would deliver my babies, and yes i have...but like you said its just a guess and they will come when they are ready! good luck!

MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes. At my shower I had the ladies who came take a guess on the date of birth and the weight of the baby and the winner got a $25 gift certificate. One friend of mine guessed my son's birthdate on the dot and she was only 2 oz off on the weight. Great guess for her, she won a GC to a restaurant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My Aunt told me my son would be born on Aug. 16th just before midnight...he was born at 11:15pm, so yes i have had it..but also baby will come when ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• when i was pregnant w/ my son i had loads of people guess the day he would be born. no one was right ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2010