Question for those that bash...

WHY! I have to know cause it just seems like a big waste of time to sit there a bash someone than to just ignore it. If they get on here and ask a sincere question, at least to them, what gives you the right to be so evil? I see so many questions, or just vents, or something that I may not agree. Sure put your point out. But do you have to be so mean and vindictive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only bash when I see true stupidity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I honestly try not to be. If someone comes at me and starts bashing me, it's hard for me to turn the other cheek. When people try to tell me I'm wrong for something that I know to be right (or none of their business), it's hard for me not to be rude back. I'm working on it, though, and I truly try to be nice and not start anything. I've decided to make a sincere effort to be more tolerant of other people's opinions, though. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have never set out to intentionally bas anyone, doesn't mean others don't take it as bashing. Sometimes things need to be said bluntly because subtly is lost on some.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• yes. When people ask stupid ass questions, they will get my sarcasm and bashing. Google people! It will save you being bashed for stupid ass shit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• *ask stupid questions. lol bash me for it, but Im tired and am not proofreading. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I agree with anon.
    I am really tired of stupid questions....I don't mind if someone genuinely has a question...but all the "What is your favorite color, actor or song" questions are just moms playing when they could be either helping someone, sleeping, cleaning, cooking, learning. Just being bored. STUPID.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• The truth hurts.
    A lot of times it is not bashing at all, just stating the truth and people get offended. Like a mom who comes on here with 5 kids by 3 different dead beat dads, no job, lives off of welfare, and asks us what we think of her having another because she really wants a cute little girl that she can dress us. People are gonna speak their minds and she will be offended and take that as bashing.
    I try not to bash, but like I said, sometimes telling the blunt truth comes acrossed as rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• its the internet who the hell cares.

A lot of times it is not bashing at all, just stating the truth and people get offended (this too)
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I fully agree with anon 4:09!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 9:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• The truth hurts.
    A lot of times it is not bashing at all, just stating the truth and people get offended. Anon 3:09

This is very well put and I agree with you.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2010