If you think your kids are safe then Google this....

There was a man named r@y gold who is a sick man and did very sick things to little girls and boys and even went as far as video taping them from a balcony of a hotel room at the beach with their families in swim suits and got off to it be careful with your children because he is not the only one out there!!!! I posted this because someone asked if it was ok for kids to wear belly shirts and bakinis and things like that and i just wanted to let everyone know bout things like this !! Google search his name just like I spell it now r@y gold and read about it .It made my hubby and I cry .....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't google it, but I believe it. There are many sickos out there. My daughter does NOT wear bikinis, belly shirts, short skirts, nothing like that. She's only 5 but they make some really outrageous clothes for even little girls these days. I know to most people it would not be sexual but because of those out there who would look at it that way, my daughter will be covered appropriately.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Thanks for the tip. Many sickos I'm afraid. Sex predator in the Washington area has a web site that teaches pointers on how to lure little kids. Cops can't get him for his site despite the fact that his "teachings" are for awful intent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• That is a very sick thing and thank you. Just a few days agop in my TOWN a city police officers looker was searched and he had nude pictures of child in it and on his work laptop. Sicko everywhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• As sick as that is, I'm not going to live my life in fear of what some weirdo "might" do. Thanks for the information, but it's not going to change anything about the way I dress my daughter. I happen to love how she looks in her tankini with one inch of tummy exposed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I get that what this guy is doing is sick and perverted, but seriously, in this technological day and age, how can you prevent it from happening?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Thing is, so much can be done to digital pictures this day and age, does it really matter what kids wear? Even a once piece swimsuit will probably get these kinds of sick people into the mood. Now, I'm not saying not to be aware of how you dress your kids but I'm also saying that very likely, it's not going to matter to someone who is that sick in the head, you know? They're going to find someway to get off on whatever the child is wearing and short of putting the child into head to toe clothing, I don't think there's much that can be done.
    Simply_Janeen

Answer by Simply_Janeen at 11:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• 1st Anon: I live in Wa, and have heard of this guy. He has also travelled to Cali, Nev, and Oregon. He takes pictures of little girls and posts them for others to see. I know someone who found their daughters picture on that sight, she tried to take him to court, but couldn't because he hadn't done anything wrong. It's horrible. People are sick and twisted. I wish there was a way to stop it.
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• What kind of idiot parent lets some random guy babysit their kids? That guy even LOOKS like a creep. Ugh. People are so stupid.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but just because some pervert takes pictures of your kids, so what? Your kids are still SAFE. The children are not harmed. Having some pervert take pictures of your kids really sucks, but it doesn't hurt the kids.
    Anonymous