Do you think CM plays favorites?

Do you find when you are insulted or put down that Cm takes the other parties side? for instance If you are non-christian and the christian is telling you that you are going to hell and that you are this or that; do you find yourself getting a nasty little CM note telling you to not insult members? If you are a democrat...Do you find that republicans can get away with insulting you? What about members bringing your children into arguements in CM do you think that should be an automatic removal from a group? I know I do but sadly CM turns a blind eye to these issues and when called on they send you a form letter. Isn't that special!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have never experienced this.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• It never occured to me. I'll have to look for it but in my experience, I don't think so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You would if you look in the cafe and newcomers often enough!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes!!!

...and bringing another mother's children into an arguement is so low it should definitely get the offender a warning, AT THE VERY LEAST!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I think they side with the 'masses' on religion. I have seen people attack people where they we both ib on the wrong and only pne person gets punished. That's not fair. I am not a member of a polictical party so I don't pay much attention. Childern should NEVER be part of an argument, EVER! Personal attacks on them is wrong. Period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• thanks to the last two comments nice to see I am not alone on this!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have also seen a group of people report someone daily just to get them kicked out of a group. Anyone else seen this happen?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I havent noticed but then again i have never sent or received an email from or to CM about my behavior or anyones else's.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I think they do. I am constantly hearing about someone getting warned about a action and the other side keeps it up like they never got a warning. So, yes I see it...if CM punishes one they both should get the same punishment. Censorship sucks, however, kids should never be bashed in here!!!
    The.God.Mother

Answer by The.God.Mother at 3:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I've always had fair treatment, even though I don't always get along with others.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 3:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2010