What experience has anyone had with Silvan?

My daughters school has free after class lessons with Silvan and other reputable extra teaching school/companies. We went with Silvan and so far they have discovered the areas she is weak in and started to tailor a curriculum for her but wanted to know what experience others have had with Silvan, good or bad. Thanks.

MumaSue

Asked by MumaSue at 4:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I put my son in Sylvan and wished I had done it sooner than I did. If it weren't for Sylvan I don't think my son would have graduated.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I know someone whose daughter has ADHD and it did wonders for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• That's encouraging to hear. I really am happy with what they have done so far.
    Don't get me wrong the school are trying their best to get her up to speed but when they dont find out the cause and only treat the symptoms then she will always have trouble.
    Silvan seem to be keyed into sorting out the cause of her problem which is phonetics and hearing the start of the word.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My grandson has ADHD and uses them after school. They have done wonders with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2010