Has anyone ever been to Turkey?

I was just wondering if anyones been there. Ive gone 3 times and I LOVE it! My husband is Turkish & born in Turkey so we go to see his family first 2 times we didnt go anywhere besides Istanbul. But this past summer we travled all over Turkey..we went to Virgin Marys house...Troy..Pumakale (i think i spelt that wrong) so yeah I was just wondering if you went where'd you go and did you like it?

lyz826

Asked by lyz826 at 5:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I have never been outside of the US or to too many places within in the US itself.

I think it is awesome that you are now part of another culture and your children are exposed to another wonderful way of life. Is it beautiful there? Do you get along with your husband's family? How fascinating!

Thank you for sharing. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2010