Say something NICE about another religion.

Can you do it?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Any religion that follower their religion with love.. and not hate.. is fine by mean :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• hasidic jewish people. Their unbelievable unity. How strict they are in their faith is amazing to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Sure. I believe almost every religion has some truth in it. Most just want people to live in a good moral way. If you take a real look at it they all teach you to be nice to others. Don't steal, don't kill, ect.. They go about teaching that differently but its all basically the same goal.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I can't, do not beleive in any of them. But I have to give credit to Jehovas witness people, for they are relentless in spreading their word, even though they can be annoying they go out of their way to preach.

Answer by older at 7:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I love the way Catholics hold true to their traditions- even if you don't believe, you can't help but be in awe stepping into a Catholic church and staying to watch mass.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I think any belief system based on love is capable of many kind and generous things.
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 8:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I admire how people of almost any organized religion know what's going to happen, as far as their souls and the afterlife and all that. I wish I could have that kind of certainty.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I was raised catholic but don't practice anymore. When my Mom died they were there for us every step of the way, It was a great comfort to all of us...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Some do alot for people in need.Here its the Lutherans.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• buddists are usually (from the few i've seen/been in contact with) very peacefully content, not noisy...in fact, you'd almost miss them they are so quiet.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2010