2nd Baby is more worried this time around...

My son is 12 and a 1/2 months old and I am 22 weeks preg. Due in June. This time around I am so worried about having her too early... Our son was 2 weeks late, so I am sure she wont be, but I cant stop worring. I was going the math the other day and she could be here anywhere from 18-14 weeks. It is sooo soon. We having nothing ready for her, no clothes, no bed, nothing! Is it normal to be this worried with your 2nd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you still have plenty of time to get things ready....i know how overwheming it can be, but do things a little at a time and all will come together. I can empathize with you though...im preg with my 4th boy and am 30 weeks preg. i had my other boys at 38 weeks so that means i only have about 8 weeks to go and the only think i have ready is the clothes and swing...we live in a 2 bedroom house and have the 2 older boys in one room with the youngest in with us....i still have to figure out where the new baby is going to go, but things will work thtemselves out..they usually do. We need to get a toddler bed as well and maybe put boys in one room for now. Take a deep breath and start small.....maybe buy a couple outfits to begin with and move your way up from there. I am very nerveous and anxious on how ill handle 4 boys..lol...youll be fine and so will i, and yes it is normal to be worried...most moms want only the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• try o relax- maybe take a bubble bath
    and girl - get to shopping :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i know how you feel. my 2nd baby is due in late june & we are planning to move in june! so i'm also worried that baby will come early! the good news is that baby doesn't need much stuff. a few outfits, couple blankets, diapers, and if you don't want to cosleep, try to find a second hand bassinet, maybe on craigslist. gl =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You still have lots of time! I'm 33 weeks preggo and scheduling a Csection for 39 weeks. Which only gives me 6 weeks to go and all we have is a bassinet so far. We're over here freaking out, but I know it will come together for us, and it will for you too.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• worrying will only make it worst. Early babies survive and can thrive so try to focus on the fun parts of pregnancy and enjoy your other child. The baby will come when she needs to. If its early..well then it was for a reason. I was more relaxed with my 2nd and 3rd preg. than my first because I was so naive. now I just take it as it comes.
    MissV_66

Answer by MissV_66 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2010