Who actually makes a facebook group for their unborn child?

My dh's cousin has just done this. She isn't even pregnant enough to know the gender of the baby and she has a facebook group for the kid. She even has the baby shower all planned out.

Now tell me because I really do want to know. Who actually does this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lokis-its odd because there are so many people in the world that are taking babies, and are into child porn, molestation...why would you purposfully put your childs info out there? All of my websites are private. And I only accept people that I know.
    And for your friend making a page for her dog, and speaking as you dog. Please dont make me explain why that sound weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• oh my goodness, really? that sounds so silly.. i wouldnt even make one for my kids lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• people who want attention. i know people who did that with myspace. its lame, and asking for attention. dont feed into it. its really immature, and you can report it.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Someone with allot of time, I wish I had that kind of time.I don't think it's a bad thing or weird just someone with a whole lot more time than me.Won't have that kind of time once the baby is born, It's kinda cute IDK , maybee she's just really excited, ahy?
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Planes her own showe??. she must not have many friends maybe this her way of trying to make some.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I hope nobody goes to a shower she plans herself. That's bad form. I guess she wants attention for her new baby. I hope it works out for her.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• maybe some one who is super excited about having a new baby? all these answers are very hateful...... (except Stefono)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have a friend who has a facebook page for her dog, and even posts as her dog. Why is it so odd to make a page for your new baby?
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2010