Do you know anyone who DOESN'T post their child's pictures on the internet? (revised)

Just curious, what is your reasoning? Including myself, I only know 3 others who don't. ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not really. I only post a couple of pictures for FRIENDS ONLY to see--not "friends of friends," and it's usually their "neutral" class pictures, so my long-distance friends can see how my boys are growing.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My kids are on my facebook page, but I don't tag them and all my pics are 'friends only' (not 'friends of friends' or 'everyone.') I kind of see it as the same as sending an e-mail... I could send an e-mail to someone thinking it's for them, but they could then forward it out to all kinds of people. The only time I've been ticked off about someone mistreating a pic was when my BIL posted pics from my child's b-day party on his facebook page as if they were his... but that was more because he can never be bothered to come to events for my kids and that gave the impression that he was there when he didn't even bother calling!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:41 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My sister is totally against FB and Myspace... even CM. I have a bunch of pictures of my son and only a couple of my nephew... I ask permission from her first to make sure it's okay if I put them on my stuff. All my pics are private to public, visible to friends.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I post friends only. And I have to actually know you well before you become my friend on facebook. I don't post pics a whole lot on here. All my mom friends who are interested are also friends on facebook.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't post any of my kids pictures on here. I only post them on my very private FB account for close friends and family.
    Even my friends and family complain about how hard it is too get to see my photos. It's just way too risky these days.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2010