How do I cut the list for birthday party??`

We have a big family and a lot of friends. We had a huge 1st bday party for our daughter. Now for her 2nd, I don't want to invite half as many people. Who do I leave out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Leave out the extended relatives and friends. For our parties I now ONLY invite my siblings and their families, his siblings and their families, and grandparents. I have stopped inviting friends all together. It's close family only.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• extended family and not so close friends. only people with kids your kid's age. and limit that to maybe 4-5 if that... (after about 3 its supposed to be the # of friends is how old your kid is turning. otherwise its too hectic!).
    id say his grandparents, and any direct aunts/uncles/cousins (like no second cousins, etc and so forth).
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• cut the people that are least likely to attend. After that cut the people that are not really interested in coming but would anyways.
    Frostigrl

Answer by Frostigrl at 7:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010