Can you guys help me?

i live in winder Georgia and i am having a bby girl in may and i dont have any money so i was wondering if you live close to me and have any bby things that you dont want please tell me or write me also if you have any pregnancy clothes thank you

itsagirl200801

Asked by itsagirl200801 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try www.freecycle.org or call churches. They usually know where you can get donated items in your area

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Well here is an idea maybe to help you. There is a website for Free Recycle I think you can find it on Craig's list. Anyway, we have it up here in the North East. People post their needs or whatever they are looking for. Whereas others are posting what they wish to get rid of. This way its recycled. Check it out. Only thing you may have to do is a pick up. Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• google your county and state human services, "xxx county,georgia, human services" and also WIC in your state, those places can help you with many things. look into salvation army thrift stores, and good will stores. I find so much there, and even when this financial crisis passes for my family, I will still shop there. why spend tons of money on baby stuff when they grow so fast?good luck and congrats on the lo!I myself would send things, but the shipping is something I personally cant qafford either, sorry .:(
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2010