Do you allow your DD to dress like little hos?

It seems like the clothes they make for little girls these days is too risque and too mature for them. Do you allow your dd, who is not 16 or older, to dress like a little hootchie? Or do you make them dress like little girls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• My DD is barely 1 1/2 but when she gets old enough, she better dress like a little girl. Or a tomboy. But she better not dress like a hootchie or she'll pay for it. I blame the Disney Channel.
    Anonymous

• And people wonder why child predators are lurking. Blame the f-ign fashion industry who thinks little girls should dress like four year old prostitutes!
    Anonymous

• nope. i think it's disgusting how people dress their children like prostitots and kinderwhores.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• This world is BIG & unsafe at times, thats why it is our job as parents to take care of our kids.The way a child dresses can be fun & artsy without being trashy.If we show them this They will be able to understand it as they grow, hopefully!
    Anonymous

• Recently I heard Miley Cyrus' younger sister (who is I believe 9) is posing for a new "children's lingerie" line. I don't have a daughter but if I did she would not be wearing lingerie until she was old enough for me to not need to know about it.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Who the hell are you to judge how other people dress. If they and their kids are comfortable with themselves and their self image, it's none of your damn business how they dress...
    Anonymous

• High heels for little girls is disgusting! Even if they are 7 and mom is right there it is an abomination.
    Anonymous

• Women who let their daughters dress like sluts are likely sluts themselves. What can you expect from someone like that?
    Anonymous

• My dd dresses like a little girl. Her daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    Anonymous

__________________________________
    Sorry but if you think it's okay for your very young daughter to dress like a little prostitute than there is obviosly something wrong with you. It's not a judgement call it is common sense. Get some! I don't think it's okay and it's the parents job to teach them how to dress appropriately and not allow them to dress like little hookers. To me, allowing your dd to dress like that is only feeding a child predator's appetite.
    Anonymous