VOTE FOR COLTON!

I'm trying to win a cover shoot and scholorship for my son, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would go to the link below, and click "like" under the pictures you like and would consider voting for. by NO MEANS do you need to vote if you don't like the picture, Im not trying to gain votes, Im honestly just trying to get people to vote honestly.
there at 6 pictures in the album so choose which ones you like, and click "like" next to the photo!
feel free to make comments, or give words of encourgment!
All votes are greatly appreciated!

Coltons photo contest.

Gallery Link: http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/ab-cover-contest-2010/1589000039/

Judi and Colton
THIS IS NOT A VIRUS, A SCAM, OR A TROJAN, THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY PARENTS MAGIZINE. IT WILL NOT ASK YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, IN FACT, IT WILL ASK YOU FOR NO INFORMATION... JUST CLICK "LIKE" BY THE PICTURES

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 12:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I voted for this one...Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, bby Co. THAt one is AWESOME! Colton is adorable.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• he's got my vote! he is sooo cute!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• THANK YOU! beautiful baby col was a picture I took myself that I edited, Im trying to learn photography as a hobby, but thats the only nice shot I've gotten so far!
    thanks for the votes!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010