How many of you nested when you were pregnant?

Some women do this thing called nesting at the end of pregnancy,it makes you want to clean your whole house like better then the rest of the times you have and not matter what you kinda feel like its not really all done when it soo is lol then you go into labor shortly after.I did not believe it until I actually did this and went into labor the next day lol how many of you have done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I nest in early labor~ whether it's MY labor or someone else's, LOL!
    There is a nervous anxious energy and inspiration to get stuff done, knowing it might need to be done before you're unable to for a while.
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i have done it but i didnt go into labor
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I did it! I cleaned everything!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I started repainting the whole house at 20 weeks. Everyone calls it nesting. I think my house just needed an overhaul.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• With my last child, open heart surgery could have been performed in my bathroom, and it would have been more sanitary than an operating room.

I'm already a clean fanatic and a bit OCD, so my nesting is EXTREME!
    Anonymous

• i did it for the last couple weeks. id get bursts of energy and want to reorganize everything!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have been doing it for about a week now. Man my windows, doors, carpets and bathroom have never been this clean and I'm even cleaning things I usually dont.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 6:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010