• In the Spotlight:

Did you pamper yourself after having the baby?

Did you get your hair done and buy some new clothes for yourself? maybe got your nails done or something like that or a spa treatment? if you had enough time lol if you didn't did you want to?I got my hair done lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't. with the first we had ZERO money and with the second I was just not up to it. My DH did a great job of catering to me for a while after each birth though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• have 3 kids. real world set in right away with each of them. the only baby my husband took a week off to be with my was our third baby. in hindsight I wish I'd asked for a gift for a massage for two weeks or even one week. you're not alone mama.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I didn't because we didn't have the money at the time, but even if we would've I probably wouldn't have. After I had my second daughter and I lost a bulk of the weight I did go shopping.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• HA! I wish! I didn't even time to sleep---actually sleeping was pampering myself!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• No. We were broke and so I just took care of the baby.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• When I have time I pamper myself in the bathroom, nice long shower, shave, makeup, the works, it's the best room in the house!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Nah I just wanted to sleep. I was breast feeding full time so it wasn't really an option. I couldn't leave my daughter beind with anyone. So I put it off til my post partum period ended. Then my baby started skeeping longer and I was able to sneak out for highlights.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My husband became a parent at the exact same time I did (all 3 times). I may have carried the baby, but they are our children. Their births had the same impact on my husband's life as it did mine. I really didn't do anything alone or any more special than did, say, my mom, his mom, or any other mom. So, we just felt blessed that our sons were healthy and enjoyed getting to know them. That was special enough.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2010