• In the Spotlight:

Have you worked out today?

I need to get up and do mine, but I'm enjoying relaxing while my daughter isn't here. I swear that I will get up by 2:30pm and exercise. Who's with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Good for you! Just think of how amazing you're going to feel when you're done :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 2:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yeah I'm done for the day :) 40 minutes of ChaLEAN Extreme (weight lifting) and 45 minutes of Turbo Jam. I feel great!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 2:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Wow, way to go ladies! You're motivation enough!! I just put on my work out clothes and moved the ottoman, so I'm almost ready!
    Anonymous

• i shoveled snow all morning by myself and then helped my boys build a snowman...I pass on working out today.....my arms and legs are killing me! I think i got my work out already LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yeah, shoveling is definitely a work out within itself!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I usually do Slim in 6 or Turbo Jam. These are workout videos sold through Beach Body.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Well, I'm finished and I feel great. Tired and shaky, but great. It is only a 30 minute work out, but it is hard core. It's a Jillian Michaels work out.
    Anonymous

• 45 mins on the elliptical and about 20 weight training....to work off valentine's dinner tonight =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2010