Spiritual women have more sex?

Well I read Ihartu's post and saw more links on the bottom. I will link this below.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I just clicked that linl,lol! Let me go read it now!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I saw that link too

intersting
    Anonymous

• The whole link was very interesting, and it makes sense.

Answer by older at 2:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I am spiritual, have sex and orgasm every time. Am I just lucky?
    Anonymous

• It was making sense until I got to the "with more partners without condoms" part.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• “Believing one is intimately tied to other human beings and that interconnectedness and harmony are indispensible may lead one to believe sexual intimacy possesses a divine or transcendent quality in itself,” Burris writes. “In fact, ascribing sacred qualities to sex has been positively associated with positive affective reactions to sex, frequency of sex, and number of sexual partners among university students.”
    ------------
    Wouldn't this have more to do with the emotional way that most women perceive sex? Maybe the spirituality of these women serves more as an explanation for these views than motivator for the sexual act (especially with multiple partners) ?
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I didn't read the link. But I am confirming the question. YES! Since hubby and I have been born again our marriage is better than ever...and the sex better and more frequent.
    Anonymous

• Well the Bible does say not to deprive each other : )

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I would say yes.. that was true early on in my marriage when my husband was still a christian... now well not at all. so yeah I believe this is the case.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010