Linty toes and fingers??

Does/did your baby get lint in between their fingers and toes? Both of my babies did, and I would just clean it out. Awhile back my in-laws asked if we bathe our baby because she was dirty because of the lint in between her toes and fingers. They also said that their babies NEVER had lint. So I was just wondering about other babies.

AshleyLynnW

Asked by AshleyLynnW at 2:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its normal. i think it comes off easiest when in the baby bath tub or using a wipey. babies are sticky. and they have a lot of creases and folds! just take a wipey in between the fingers throughout the day. and try to get between the toes when you give them a bath. dont forget under the arms and in the neck folds as well. these places tend to be a baby's personal "milky mildewy lint trap!" it eventually stops as baby grows! you must have a little one. give it a couple months and it will ease up :) your family probably just doesnt remember it happening bc babies row so fast!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• oh gosh im sure it happens to all babys...unless they never wear socks or gloves....its lint...we as adults get that from socks too....sheesh lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes, I mean, think about it. They're hands are always clenched so tightly. It also seems to be dead skin and stuff.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010