waxing your goodies

how much does a salon cost?
do you get everything waxed?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hi I am a hairstylist and honestly you should expect to pay around 40-60 dollars, I don't have the excuse me TMI---inside of the lips or butt waxed, it is pretty painful. The best waxer I know is the one who takes care of models and strippers, I am sure you could call your local club and get a refferal,,,, if someon doesn't know how to do it, or doesn't do it often they can bruise or cause ingrown hairs. I know it sounds off the wall,,,, but the ladies who rely on being "cleaned up" for their job know their stuff! PLEASE don't find someone in the phone book!! Good luck and take 2 advil before you go!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Mine cost $45, unless they are running a special which is often - ask the salon. And then of course, there's the tip. Yes - they wax it all!

Answer by missanc at 3:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• seriously get it done professionaly. I did this and so did sis and both said we would never ever try to do that our selves again. I have never been in so mauch pain and i was bleeding from doing it myself. GO to a professional!
    Anonymous