Harlem Globetrotters Magical Memories World Tour

The Harlem Globetrotters 2010 Magical Memories World Tour is coming to Birmingham!!
I just heard the Globetrotters are coming to the Pete Hanna Center in Birmingham on 3/11/10 @ 7PM. I remember my grandpa taking me to see these talented guys perform when I was a kid, and can’t wait to be able to enjoy the show again, this time with my child.

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Team.asp

Under College * University Sports use the drop down menu and go to Samford University 09-10 Harlem Globetrotter World Tour and hit go, you will be well on your way to a fun filled night with your friends and/or family!

By mentioning promo code MOM you can save $7 on tickets! (restrictions apply) Now you can’t beat savings and a great performance! Click on the link, or copy and paste into your browser.

I currently work for www.milesofmarketing.com) and this information has been provided to me by the Harlem Globetrotters

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have 2 opportunities to see them every year. One big city an hour in one direction, another big city an hour in the opposite direction. They go from one city to the other, in the middle of their yearly tour. I saw them the first time when I was 19 and had just had my first baby 2 months prior. Now I can't wait til my kids are just a little older (youngest isn't yet 3) so we can take them to see the HG! I love them!
    Anonymous