jealous?

why do i get jealous?
how can i get rid of my jealousy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• His coworker shouldn't be texting him. Period. My x used to check out other women...he would be talking with me and when a girl, (not even a girl who was necessarily prettier than me) would pass by us he would forget what he was saying, stop talking and just totally check her out, I thought is was rude as hell...your man should be more considerate of your feelings, that's just not nice...theres a reason why my x is an x...I didn't enjoy feeling insecure, the way he made me feel., I deserve better and so do you. There are men in this world that know how to treat their women like a princess, none of us deserve any less than to feel that way, feeling loved is the most important thing in a relationship.
    Anonymous

• What is it you are jealous of?
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Jealousy is due to insecurity. Work on having confidence in yourself and in your relationship.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Husband? Of what? It kind of depends, sometimes it is a VALID feeling more info please!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• your jelous because you've been done wrong before,and you take it out on the new realtionship,that or your very insacure.
    Anonymous

• If it's because your SO cheated or flirst inappropriately with other women, or spends an unusual amount of time around the opposite sex then I can understand. UNLESS your SO admitted to cheating and had changed and made the point of keeping true and making all the necessary changes and you have forgiven him; than that is just wrong and you need to let him go because you're not ready to be in a relationship.
    Also, if your always jealous with no valid reason then you need to spend some time on your own out of a relationship, because excessive jealousy is a real sign that you're insecure and unless you want to create a reason for your SO to cheat on you, learn to have confidence in yourself first, and then you can find the right person and trust them too.
    Anonymous

• my SO looks at other women... n i get upset. not rudely, full out looks, jus glances.. but i get mad
    i have never had this problem before.. until this relationship..
    and i hate it. i dont want to be jealous. but i feel like he has made me this way..
    i get mad when he gets on his phone...
    he had a problem before with his ex talking to him inappropiatly. they dont talk any more.. but i still get upset.
    he has a co-worker (female) who used to text him every morning.. about things she could talk about at work..
    he has never cheated. or really lied. i just dont like these things.
    please give me helpful advise.
    i dont want to be jealous
    Anonymous

• I don't think your insecure, I think your man is a bit of a jerk....if he knew how to love you you wouldn't feel like that.
    Anonymous