I met a guy but hes Bi-Sexual and In a relationship W/a man?

We really like each other we talk, hangout, email, text constantly but is in a relationship with a man for 4years.. We talk as if we are dating and discuss our future. He tells me he wants a wife and kids oneday. I think we just met at the wrong time. Im single and ready 4 a relationship. Hes perfect other than hes with a man. Should I conti to get to know him even though hes with someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't. He is talking about all this stuff with you but is doing it, in a sense with someone else. Why is he with this other guy if he likes you? Tell him to pick who he wants, and that he can't have his cake and eat too
    Anonymous

• I have said the cake and eat it too part. We live in diff states and Im starting to think hes gonna keep me around until his relationship isnt good 4 him. We are friends but he talks to me as if we are dating or getting to know eachother.
    Anonymous

• ewww why would you,who knows who that other man is like or who he has been with ,you need to wake up and see things for what they are,its not just a bad idead its a very ignorant idea that can lead to so much hurt.
    Anonymous

• Would you be doing this if he was in a relationship with a women? Are you having sex  with him knowing he is in a relationship already?

Answer by louise2 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I was going to say the same thing as Louise2 ...would you still be interested if he was with a woman.....

either way he is taken & you are the "other person" ...

if he is telling u these things but still with him, chances are it wont work out for you....otherwise he would have left this guy....in otherwords this guy is a 2-timing loser .... dont waste your time on him...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• wow thats a hard one .. i wont tell you to leave him alone and i wont tell you to stay. what i am going to tell you is follow your heart. lets stay on the facts tho ..he's been with a guy for four years so they must be in love. he loves him but he like you . i believe he's talking to you because it's something different for him. maybe your opening a new level for him that he has yet to experience. what are the odds of him leaving his boyfriend ? think about it . i dont wanna see you get hurt . four years is a long time to be with someone and just up and leave them like that . be careful
    amiyamom08

Answer by amiyamom08 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• We haven't had sex. And hes not cheating on him with me. But honestly if he was with a women no, I wouldnt be even talking to him like we do. We like each other! I dont have a prob that he has a been with a man. Thats not really an issue with me. He was been with the same person for 4 years so, hes not out screwing everyone. I think we just met at the wrong time.
    Anonymous

• He has been in a relationship with a women before. Hes so nice and has so many good qualities, I dont think I could just let him go. I do think he does get something from me that hes not getting from him bf. I ask him tons of question. I asked him about sex with a women verse a man. He said with a man he feels detached. I have only known him for 6 months have seen him once. And we talk daily, text, email. We talk all the time. But we havent had sex.... and that the truth. He talks about us getting married and I honestly think he may be the one for me. I guess We will see what happens. I guess we are both getting things from each other on a emotional level.
    Anonymous

• Actually, you say he's talking to you like you're dating and about marriage and such, so....technically he IS cheating on him with you. It would classify as an emotional affair. Personally, to me, if a person is in a relationship, regardless of whether their partner is a man or a woman, they are in a relationship and therefore off limits. I wouldn't want a man to be talking to my SO like that and thinking that he's perfect for him and they just met at the wrong time. I wouldn't want another woman to do that, either. And I know he wouldn't want a man or woman talking to me that way either. And I think, deep down, you know this isn't right, or you wouldn't be here asking. At this point, I think your best bet is to cut off all contact. I don't think you two could even safely be friends at this point.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• well noone would leave their boyfriend of 4 years for a women he has only known 6 mos and seen once. He keeps saying ".were getting to know each other".
    Anonymous