an odd question

what is tribal mentality???i looked it up on the computer and it didnt say much..i was hoping someone on here could help me///thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The lowest form of class consciousness, a reversion to stereotype and parody. Their tribal mentality is uniformed not only in clothes but codes; hugely patriarchal,machismic,anti-intellectual and resentful of any aspirations towards cultural divergence. Essentially tragic groups who must retreat into expected social roles and interests in order to belong, perhaps belong. They have internalized middle class prejudices and expectactions and inverted these features to appear as an offensive action rather than a defensive one. Feelings of inadequacy are converted into hostility for every aspect of "respectable" living and all its related paraphernalia. They are best understood as Thatcher's bastards.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• well duh chocolatluver, anyone can google it. wth does all that mean in plain english? and next time you steal someone else's work, say where you got the information.
    Anonymous

• LOL...grumpy much? Pretty obvious I didn't come up with that myself, did I claim to? Just trying to help...it is written in english hun, pretty easy to understand if you ask me... ;) Oh, and I consulted the urban dictionary ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Holy OP... don't be so rude!
    Anonymous

• OP- I was thinking the same thing. I knew immediately she stole it from Urban Dictionary w/o even a mention of "according to UD.....
    Anonymous

• Wow..sorry I didn't realize what a faux pau it was to not reference where the info came from...I do think it's funny that y'all seem to think I was laying some sort of claim to it myself however (stole it? lol...ok) ...sheesh, lighten up sistas~! I was just trying to help~! Next time I'll be sure to say where I got my info, lest I be dogpiled again~! :-) There are kinder, gentler ways to correct people ya know ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Holy crap! Hey OP, if you're too stupid to look this stuff up yourself, don't get mad when others try to help you. I can see how dumb you are to not even realize when someone is quoting a website. WOW!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• LMAO NightPhoenix~! You just made me choke on my candy bar...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• ok heres the thing i dont know who put OP on here but i am OP and havent said a thing....i am glad for any information and am not going to take any to court for copying google.i just wanted to know what is meant..so i dont know who you people are floating around saying your original poster...but your not.i will take what chocolatluver said and pick out pieces and look them up..thanks....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2010