My sons father was accused of child molestation

now I WANT to say I dont think that he would do this, but I obviously don't know him that well. we're suppsed to go to court in April for visitation/child support and Im not sure what I need to be doing. I KNOW I need to keep him away from my son because I have NO clue weather or not he actually did the molesation, so I would rather be safe than sorry, however I called a billion people for help over this matter and it seems as though NO ONE will give me answers or help. I called my local OD, the PD in the town/state the molestation would have occured, CPS in both my state and the state it would have occured and NO ONE will help me, IN FACT child spport told me not to bother bringing it up in court if I have no proof because thats a HUGE accusation, But I didnt here it though the "grape vine" My sons father told me his daughter (6y.o) accused him after only his SECOND visit he has EVER had with her in her INTIRE life.

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 5:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CONT- HE was quick to blame his daughters mother for "putting" that in his daughters head.... Does anyone know who I can call, apperently the mother of this child never called the police for an investagation. has anyone been though this, should I bring it up in court regardless of what child support told me?
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• if he told you then I would think he is not hiding anything.
    But you are right better safe than sorry.
    Where charges filed? What happened with the mom?
    All things you need to know.
    Anonymous

• If she did not call the police then there is a *chance that she knows better, and that the 6 yr old was rebelling againt seeing this guy that she has only seen once before.
    This is tough.
    I would hate from him to not be able to see his son if her really did nothing, and at the same time would hate to put his son is harms way if he did.
    good luck.
    Anonymous

• I think he might have mentioned it only because he thought she was going to call the cops, which she did not- however if I molested somone, I would say I didnt do it either....
    Idk what to say.
    when I first got pregnant he said "if you don't have a girl, I dont want anything to do with it" and broke up with me shortly there after (after dating for the past 2 years) he had NO problems checking out 14,15,16 year old girls at the mall or wherever and he is 31...all red flags I should have payed attention too. the problem is I don't knwo him at all anymore, to say I think he would ahve NEVER done this....
    Anonymous

• I agree if he told you then I would think he isn't hiding it and it didn't really happen. If there are not any charges filed then there is nothing you can do about it. Even though you didn't hear it through the grapevine, it is still just heresay to the courts if it is not documented.
    Anonymous

• O.P here.
    a discription of my sons father.
    he has 3 other children (he has seen is daugter twice)
    he hasnt seen his middle son since he was 9 M.O
    he sees his other son once or so a month (when its convient for him)
    and sees my son about once a month, but doenst provide ANY support.
    he would care if his rights were terminated because he feels that since he donated the sperm it makes him "daddy" it doesnt matter to him that he isnt around. but he doenst care enough to support or see these children
    Anonymous

• ugh
    maybe you can make an annonamus complaint to cps or police and have it investigated?
    Anonymous

• I'd call cps where the child (daughter) lives and report it myself so there IS and investigation. He needs to be cleared or charged so you can take documentation with you to court to protect your own child if he is charged with the crime. It's possible he's not into little boys which is why he said what he said so your son might be safe but he sounds like a danger to little girls.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• and he blamed his daughters mother for putting into his head, yet, she NEVER called the cops and I think that if she DID put it into her head, she would have called the police for an investagation. and his daughters mother DOES NOT HAVE GAURDIANSHIP, his daughter lives with her grandparents.... Idk whats going on, its all a bit werid for me, and I dont knwo what to do.
    Anonymous

• Do what admckenzie said to do.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2010