problems???

can you ladys please tell me honestly the problems that you have in your relationships? i just want to know how bad mine really are.
appreciat it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, my husband has never been abusive physically but mentally he puts me down. He tells me he loves me all the time but then tells me I'm not even qualified to be a secretary when I wanted to get a job. He could care less about my goals, everything is about him, even though he says he's working hard for 'us'. He has always flirted with my sister and just this past week said that he has been secretly in love with her. I have no idea how much longer I can stay with this guy, I've been married to him for 8yrs. I'm going to counseling Monday.  This will be my third time to counseling sence I've been with him.  We have gone to marriage counseling and that didn't help one bit.  My family thinks he's the greatest guy and will not believe what I tell them about him.  If I leave him they will not help me one bit because they think I'd be making a huge mistake. 

Anonymous

• This is foe the first answe to this post..
    I am upset that you would take this from your husband. The way he talks to you is a form of abuse you need to bale on him kick him to the curb He has no respect for you.
    Anonymous

• our problems are with his family mostly... they treat him an i like crap and when its brought up he gets frustrated but in the end we see eye to eye but im still really bothered by everything and he just doesn't understand why... so i guess maybe we do not see eye to eye =/
    Anonymous

• I do not know, what you want exactly to know.......

Come to my profile, and mail me IF IT FITS YOUR NEEDS ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2010