g-spot

i was wonderin if a girl can find her g-spot while she is pregnant? my sex has really went down the drain since ive gotten preggo and ive not found my g-spot yet and honestly aren't sure how to find it...and maybe if i could find it possibly could help our sex life...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Good luck. I've never been able to locate mine (and neither have my partners).
    Anonymous

• Its kinda hard to find it on your own because you cant turn your hand backwards.its on the front wall about 3 inches up,it feel like spongy tissue.When pressed it feels like pee pressure,then you all of a sudden get this intense orgasm that makes your legs dance and toes curl!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• the female g-spot is located about an inch or more in the vaginal canal on the belly button side.....so think right below your belly button on the inside your g-spot is around about that area.....I watched a show on it! :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You can feel the ridgy part but I doubt if you can feel the spot when it gets swelled up and ready for orgasm with your hand. I found mine with a jackrabbit vibrator. OMG that's amazing. I wish I found it 30 yrs ago! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 7:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010