Do you believe in the illuminati?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes i do, knights templar and the free masons.......its real
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Possibly.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Don't know, but could be.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• No
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I dont believe IN them, but I do know they exist.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I call bogus. I think there are people with trillions of dollars in assets who behave terribly to get ahead in the world. They are called lobbyists. But if you want to call them Illuminati then that's fine.

As far as Freemasons and the Knights Templar -- they exist. I'm married to one. They have nothing to do with this garbage. They spend their time building children's hospitals and eating junk food when their wives aren't around.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes I do and those that are married to one... do you realise that they take an oath and much of what goes on they cannot speak about? Especially those with high degree.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Do you actually think a group of men, most of whom are war vets in their 70s and 80s and have to use the electric lift to get up stairs at the lodge, are really going to execute a plan for world domination? They can't even plan a BBQ without their wives.

And if there was some special privilege or wealth bestowed upon top degree masons... well let's just say I'd appreciate it in this recession.

Freemasonry is day care for husbands. They have dinner, have play group, then come home tired and ready for bed. Not even a drop of goat blood on 'em.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• The Bavarian Illuminati that is a historical organization started by Adam Weishaupt i the 1700's? - yes (but it didn't survive until this day)

Various modern fraternal groups that like to use Illuminati in their name? - yes, but they're not in control of the world

The fictional Illuminati that appear in various fiction novels ?- interesting but of course fiction so no

A super secret organization that is part of the New World Order and is attempting to (or already has) control over world governments and/or the banking system? - I'll get back to you on that, I"m too busy entering the names of all the CM Protestants into the Vatican supercomputer and covering up the truth about the supposed death of JFK and the moon landing and I have to finish making dinner for Elvis...

eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 9:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I do believe they exist!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010