Occasional pot smoking moms VS. occasional Drinking MOMS???!??!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Do you have a point?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• WTF?
    get off your computer and stop asking stupid questions. Actually, this isnt even a question.
    One is occasionally drinking a LEGAL substance, and the other is ILLEGAL. There is no comparrison.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• What about them? Getting drunk is worse then getting stoned. BUT you dont have to get drunk everytime you drink and you dont have to get stoned every time you smoke. So....they both types are able to function and conitnue being mom....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't do either but smoking pot is illegal. Shame on the moms that put their self-gratification before their children.  Go ahead and bash me because you don't like my opinion. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Ignore the "they" I dont know why I put that..
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Pots better than alcohol. Yall all just think it's bad because it's illegal. whenever all of you have liver damage, you'll be wishing you wouldn't have been so ignorant.
    Anonymous

• Who is getting liver damage from occasional drinking? By occasional I mean 3-4 times a YEAR. How often do you consider occasional?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• "Pots better than alcohol. Yall all just think it's bad because it's illegal. whenever all of you have liver damage, you'll be wishing you wouldn't have been so ignorant. "

When you get lung cancer you'll be wishing you hadn't smoked pot. Smoking anything is not good for you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• wow really, are you really calling mom's who have a cocktail or beer or glass of wine ignorant? So when you go to jail for getting caught with an illegal substance, I'll be home sipping on a glass of wine with my husband deviously laughing at YOUR ignorance.

Seriously if you over drink its bad, smoking illegal substances is bad period. If you want to engage in a casual drink with dinner or drink in your home thats your own business and does NOT make you ignorant.....it makes you part of general adult public. To each their own, and everyone does what they want....I personally will not end up in jail for ILLEGAL drugs...when I can enjoy a glass of wine with dinner and its perfectly LEGAL.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Im just putting thie out. Where I live you only go to jail if you have a ounce or more of the green stuff. If they are occasionlly smoking I seriously doubt they would be carrying an ounce.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2010