why do I smell so bad down there?

I smell so horrible down there since I've been pregnant. I've had a pap smear and it came back normal. Anyhow, it does not matter that I take a shower, the odor goes right through my panties and onto my housepants before the day is over. It is so frustrating.what do I do????
Btw I am 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try wiping with feminine wipes throughout the day and when you use the bathroom, use a good body soap, and you can use feminine hygeine sprays......all that contributes to a more fresher, cleaner scent and reduce odors. Being pregnant also increases the sensitivity in your sense of smell too...
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• theres nothing you can do it's hormones try drinking more water thats about all you can do gl
    Anonymous

• good to know that it's normal.
    Anonymous

• I would still ask the doctor if you have any kind of infection 1 in 100 pregnant women do and don't know it until tested for it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• DAM THATS NASTY INFO ! LIKE WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU SMELL !
    Anonymous

• it's normal cause of your hormones. i'll tell what helped me throughout all my pregnancies: panty liners. i change them about twice a day and seriously it has helped so much. you urinate so frequently, and when you're far along you pee whenever you sneeze! a lot of the odor has to do from urinating so much. anyways, panty liners.
    Anonymous

• Not everyone can be perfect to whomever that Anonymous person is who wrote that this question was nasty.

I totally know what you mean by the smell thing I am at 22 weeks and sometimes the smell gets to mee so bad i take 3 or 4 showers a day just because it makes me feel nasty. But its just hormones and when your pregnant you can't do anything about that.
    Anonymous

• chances are you are more sensitive to your smell because you are pregnant.. it makes your sense of smell really sensitive anyways. Panty liners or refresher wipes/sprays would be my suggestion, just dont use SOAP!!! It will dry you out
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Thank you so much ladies

I appreciate your comment anonymous at 8:10 :)
    Anonymous