Anyone else's husband play the Wii Fit Plus?

OMG... My dh is playing the WF+ and it is hilarious. My sons are having a great time laughing and playing along with him. maybe they are laughing because he is doing it in his underwear. lol
Anyone else giggle when their dh is swinging their hips in the hula hooping game?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 6:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, yes! I scared the mess out of my hubby one night. He was playing in his underwear(boxerbriefs) and I turned on my webcam (internet was off, so it was NOT being shown to anyone) and showed him and said, 'Look baby, your on you tube!' he flipped! I was laughing SO hard!

But he has lost like 20-30 pounds using it!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• A family that laughs together stays together. Good for you and dad to have fun with the kids.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• my Dh is super good at the super hula hoop, it looks funny but he kicks the game's butt
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My husband and I love our wii fit :) My daughter's favorite is watching her Daddy flap his wings like a chicken!!
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• My Dh will play it but he won't do any of the hula hoop ones or the chicken one. LOL! My oldest LOVES to play Wii Fit Plus. At my sisters we did get him and my BIL to play carnival games with us and one of the games had them doing a very interesting hand motion. It was very funny when out of the 4 of us I WON!

Anonymous

• The chicken one does crack me up.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010