wedgie central!!!

My friend has a friend who sometimes likes to come and hang out with us. She's nice and is somewhat a friend now too. We all go shopping and have playdates with our kids in the park etc... But there's a problem. My friends' friend walks around with a HUGE wedgie all the time...and depending on the outfit, she has frontward wedgies too, if you know what i mean (camel toe). She still wears those darn stirrup pants from the 80s. Can we say camel wedge 360 degrees?! I've talked to my friend about it and she acts as if she didn't know. When we shop, I offer her to try some different clothes. And a few weeks ago I even brought up nicely but kind of hintingly "don't you just hate when your clothes ride up your bum?" completely clueless looks. She gets looks in public all the time. SOme people laugh and say something out loud. I try and not let it bother me, but she gets gas due to digestive issues on top of that. any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yikes.....if that was one of my close friends I would be blunt and honest, with as much sincerity and love as possible
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• way to be a superficial snob. if you really thought of her as a friend, it wouldn't bother you.
    Anonymous

• I'd say something. But, that's just me. I'd probably tell her "you should try on different pants, the pants you're wearing now do not flatter your awesome booty." or something silly like that.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• thank you for your honest opinions, even if you thought bad of me for asking about this.
    Anonymous