do you have wii fit?

if so do you like it? How often do you use it? does it get boring after awhile? Have you ever gotten hurt from using it? Does it really make you fit? how many inches did you loose using it or how many pounds? Just wondering, I'm thinking about maybe getting it.

TowmaGirl

Asked by TowmaGirl at 7:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes I love it! I use it almost every night, I would say 5 times/week. After a year it was getting boring, so I bought Wii Fit Plus, and next when I get bored I'll buy The Biggest Loser. Never gotten hurt from using it. I haven't really lost a lot of weight - I got it right after I gave birth to my now 15 month old and I'm 18 weeks pregnant with another, so I haven't been in a position to lose a lot. But my husband uses it as well for the past 2 months and I'm not sure about weight, but I've seen a noticeable difference in his body - that I like!

Answer by missanc at 7:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! I use mine about 5 times a week. I dont get bored from it because there are so many different things to do....but like the person above me, if i had it for a year I could see how it would get boring. Im sure though there alot of different games you can get for the wii fit now, like Biggest Loser and things like that. I think I have had it for about a month now and have lost about 3lbs. Ive had alot of medical problems form the pregnancy so I had to start out slow. On Wiiw Fit, you can specialize your own workout routine as well. It is soo neat! I havent gotten hurt from it, but who knows, Im pretty accident prone!
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i am trying to get it now but it is always sold out! AHH!
    Anonymous