What is your work @ home opportunity?

please tell me the pay and start up cost and why others can profit.

Do you have incentives to join? Will it make you a better person?

Will you invest in someone if they are qualified and proven hard workers?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 7:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do lots of stuff online. I never pay for anything 'work' related, except I occasionally pay for advertising but it's certainly not required. Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have been with AVON for 27 years. It is work and you must put in the time. You can make up to 50% on all your sales and up to 12% of anyone you recruit. Start up cost is 20.00. I would be your direct upline and would be able to help you succeed. I don't mind helping anyone if they are willing to work hard. My website is c-theavonlady.com. Check it out and leave me a message if you think you might be interested. I will contact you and we can see if this might work for you. I will offer you incentives to get you started. It has made me a better person by teaching me how to deal with all kinds of personalities. It also helped pay for my daughter's wedding.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I am a Compass Representatitive. A personal development company throughout the US and Canada for women inspiring them and motivating them to life a creative life while juggling career, relationships and spirit. You may join for free; but the awesome about it is our Compass Representative opportunity. Take a look! See if it meets your passion!!
    http://www.fallintoyou.com then email me for more: marlenemccray@fallintoyou.com God Bless
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 10:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I am with Melaleuca. It is a wonderful company. Debt free, celebrating its 25th year in business with increased revenue for each year. No layoffs on the corp end and people can look at the income they need and know what to do to earn it. We have a car incentive and many bonuses. Start up is a refundable $29.00 for the year plus anywhere ranging from 75-500 dollars. We do train and YES it makes you are better person. We believe the truth is good enough and are in the business of enhancing lives!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 11:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't have an opportunity per se.  I work full-time as a manager of a boutique outside the home.   I sometimes sell on eBay, simply because I love doing so.   I write for eHow, because I love doing that as well.  I also have put together a Blog of work at home opportunities.  Why?  Well, because I was once a young mom trying to stay at home with my children as well.  I understand that some moms are searching for a work at home opportunity.  So, me, with all my wisdom (LOL!) share all my ideas in my Blog.   Some of them may seem silly, but there are opportunities for everyone to either work at home or start their own businesses!

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I am with Ameriplan & the Freedom At Home Team. We are a Debt free multi-million dollar company with an A rating through the BBB! We earn a residual 30% commission on EVERY piece of business we bring in. For most people it's a low $149.95 to get started, but some choose to go with the $50 option. Because our services are something that will benefits EVERYONE, suppling discounts on everything from Healthcare, Legal & Financial Plans and even savings on Auto Care & Entertainment, they practically sell themselves. We simply have to worry about promoting them -Not sales. Each of out Independent Owners receive a full membership to all of out benefits plans allowing them to save THOUSANDS of dollars a year! Our team is know not only for our business coaching but also our Personal Growth coaching. And yes, I invest in EVERY new recruit I get so that they have the best opportunity!

www.ThisIsAp.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• you sound like a terrible person to work with, you above me, you cant even follow directions or read.
    Anonymous

• My home base business is Pre Paid Legal.
    I have had great success with Pre-Paid Legal service. It is a business that protects you and your whole family from all legal encounter at a FRACTION of the cost and Identity theft protection that covers more than just credit card fraud. It is BBB A+ rated and NYSE publicly traded. FORBES just named it #66 out of the TOP 200 small businesses to work for in the US. It opened its doors in 1972 and has grown ever since, 2010 predicted to be its largest year of explosion yet. I have had quick success even with 3 boys at home, very easy and profitable.
    Tracie
    www.bka250.com

I love that I don't have to leave my house to do parties or I don't have to buy products each month to make money.

andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I'll let you check it out...and if I can help with questions...just let me know.

Start-up cost includes everything from catalogs, business cards, website...literally everything you need to sell right away. I personally offer incentives...which change every month. It's been lots of fun to do...my hubby even likes getting involved.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. I would be happy to coach someone...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2010