I am tired of being the aggressor in my relationship.

my bf has taken the back seat in our relationship. he is passive about everything. he doesnt make any plans for us, if we go anywhere at all its my idea. he is uninterested in how i feel about anything, if it does not agree with his ideas. he couldnt care less about talking about our relationship and how to make it better. he would rather we just live together in peace and quiet at all times. but i am attention starved. i just want to feel like its all about me at some point. it doesnt matter what i do and how much i give, he doesnt do anything in return. if i give him legnthy four play, i get a few kisses on the neck and some quick sex (no O for me!) if i massage him, he goes to sleep, i try to french kiss him and he isnt interested. but he says he loves me and doesnt want to be without me. i dont want to live like roommates, i want to be affectionate and feel loved....do i keep putting myself on the line? or find new love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I think a lot of men are passive when it comes to going out. Maybe he feels bombarded when you bring up things you're upset about. Or maybe he honestly thought there was nothing wrong in the first place. Maybe he's happy being completely complacent. Either way, there's an obvious communication issue and I think counseling should be you guys' next step.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010