boyfriend feels like a roommate....

how to get him interested in us again. all he thinks is work. how can i get him to think more about me. ive tried sex, oral sex, masssages, but i get dissappointed each time! sex ends before it begins, blow jobs are soley for him, massages make him sleepy. should i just kick him to the curb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you tried having a conversation with him? Sex and all those physical things are all fine and well, but sometimes you need to have a conversation. Relationships are about more than sex, and when something is wrong in another area, sex isn't going to fix it. If you haven't already, sit down and talk to him. Tell him how you feel. I know it can be hard (believe me, this is advice I should take myself - I drive my boyfriend insane), but you need to tell him you feel neglected, forgotten, left out, whatever it is you feel. Ask him to tell you what he thinks of your relationship - does he think everything is fine or does he see a problem as well? If he sees a problem, what does he see? Is it the same as what you see, or different? How does he think it can be fixed? How do you think it can be fixed? Open communication is so very important.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2010