How do i find an old friend when she is not listed in the phonebook....

i have tried the numbers i could from the phonebook that might be her or her kids or her sisters or brother.... used to find her from her mom.. she is not listed by any name i know of either now... anybody ever hired a PI? what do i look for? im clueless... Please help me find my old friend that i lost contact with... thank you

iggles1967

Asked by iggles1967 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• try facebook or myspace! you'd be surprised who you can find!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• You might try facebook first. Did you go to school together? The person in charge of your highschool reunions might also have some information on her. Try googling the name you have, alot of times other names will pop up if she has married. Yellowbook.com may also have some info.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• sigh that's happened to me too. I know plaxo or linked, are two business directories that contain some employees names for different companies around the country. mylife.com is a social network of sorts too I think. Also I think somewhere - on a military base ex. - a Federal Employee directory maybe through the U S Govenment homepage even.

If you google person's name might come up with something. At verizon.com (residential) maybe att.com's directory pages there's a link for something similiar to u s people search. click on it in different ways and it links you to that name or similar names and listed places lived even if had a nonpublished number for any (which is not available).

I had an old friend dig me up through my husband's work years ago through his work email -she didn't work in that field -not sure how she found that out.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• intelius.com I've used it a few time. They were able to find my ex in a rehab center.
    Anonymous