V-day question...who makes the plans? give me some ideas!

i feel like the only way i will get a nice evening out for vday is to make all the plans myself. and i dont know what to do! other than dinner and a movie, what do u and ur SO do for v-day we have been together almost 4 yrs and i want to do something romantic for a change!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I always make the plans. If you're into the arts, you could check out your local theatres. We already went out (last night, for babysitting reasons) and we just did a very nice dinner and a movie. If you end up doing the same old dinner and a movie, Valentine's Day was really cute.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Sometimes we don't even go out. We find it more romantic and fun to cook a really nice meal at home together. We get a babysitter, then we will come home, cook a nice dinner, and watch a movie.

Things we like to do when we do go out include really nice restaurants, a movie we've both been wanting to see (otherwise we just wait for netflix), museums, theatrical plays, stuff like that. Also, if you have an overnight sitter, staying in a nice hotel with a jacuzzi suite is really nice! Order room service and just spend the night relaxing!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I had to make the plans! He will be sweet with the flowers and a card but he cant plan a whole night! I just searched local hotels, and found a great rate! and the Hotel we are going to stay at had a valentine special so that made it even better! it included wine, a movie of our choice, breakfast made to order in the am, and late check out! So we will go to a nice dinner and have a romantic night away just the 2 of us!

mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• spending the day with my daughter who is 2
    Anonymous

• I plan on wearing some very naughty lingerie and teasing him with hints about it all day;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• He is making me a nice steak dinner. But we normally stay in due to having small children.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2010